Now is the time to act. Please plan to attend a presentation on the POST program to learn more about what you can do to protect our students and teachers:
What can you do to support POST?
- ATTEND the February 19th presentation & invite others
- Ask others to LIKE & FOLLOW our Facebook & Twitter accounts
- SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter.
- SHARE what we post to Facebook / retweet what we post to Twitter (let your networks know about POST)
- CONTACT every member of your school board & express your support of the POST Program (go to the TAKE ACTION page)
- VOTE for the school board members that support the POST Program on November 4th
- Consider RUNNING FOR SCHOOL BOARD yourself (filing deadline is August 12, 2014; contact us for support and assistance)
Please help us by sharing this message to those you know. Let’s take action before our children are harmed.
POST is endorsed by Boone County Sheriff Mike Helmig, Kenton County Sheriff Chuck Korzenborn & Grant County Sheriff Chuck Dills & many other law enforcement personnel.
NOTE: Current laws in KY, OH & IN allow local School Boards to authorize the POST program, so be a LEADER in your community and convince your School Board to protect your children. No law changes need to take place for this program to be implemented.
Also, please attend the UNBRIDLED LIBERTY TOUR this Saturday, February 8th from1:45 – 4:00 pm to hear a presentation about the POST Program and hear other great speakers. The event is FREE. Location:
NKU Mets Center
3861 Olympic Blvd.
Erlanger, KY 41018